The Australasian College of Health and Wellness is an approved FEE-HELP provider.
FEE-HELP is a loan scheme that assists eligible fee paying students pay all or part of their tuition fees. It cannot be used for additional study costs such as accommodation or text books. The total amount of FEE-HELP a person can use is known as the ‘FEE-HELP limit’. Once a person begins using FEE-HELP, the amount of FEE-HELP they have left to use is known as their ‘FEE-HELP balance’.
You are eligible for FEE-HELP if you:
- are studying at an approved FEE-HELP provider (approved provider) or through Open Universities Australia (OUA);
- meet the citizenship and residency requirements:
- you are an Australian citizen or permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of your unit), OR
- you are a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study;
- are enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for that unit;
- have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit; and
- meet the tax file number (TFN) requirements: